This game takes dodgeball to the next level by adding it’s own Chi Psi style. Spread the word and get ready for an action-packed tournament.
- Location: basketball court, racquetball court or tennis court if weather permits
- Dodge balls
- Referees (non-biased or affiliated)
- Coolers for water
Tips to Remember:
- Getting the word out early and consistently is key for high participation.
- Take advantage of all resources, and get all campus organization, not just Greek organizations, involved.
- Beginning of semester:
- Set date
- Contact all campus organizations to set a date to make 2-minute presentations of the event at their meetings
- 2 months out: Begin promoting the event through presentations, tabling, flyers, etc.
- 1 month out: Begin selling tickets and continue promotions
- 2 weeks out:
- Create brackets for tournaments
- Post rules through social media
- Set Brother workshifts for set-up, registration, clean-up, etc.
- Night before: set up the event space and confirm referees know rules of the game
- Day of: Have all Brothers arrive early for last-minute prep and set up