This is the perfect complement for any sports related TV watching during recruitment events. Tell Brothers and PNM’s to come hungry because you’ll have your work cut out for you to finish the mountain.
- Ground beef (approx. 25 lbs)
- Nacho cheese (1 Sam’s Club giant can)
- Lettuce (3 heads)
- Diced tomatoes (Sam Club giant can)
- Sour cream (3 lbs)
- Nacho chips (6 Sam’s Club giant bags)
- Plates, cups and napkins
- Beginning of semester:
- Set budget
- Select date of sporting event or game
- 3 days out: purchase all food and supplies
- 2 days out: Build trough by creating a rectangular frame with six 2x4s. Set trough in Lodge and cover with a tarp to prevent spilling and leaking.
- Day of event: Create assembly line for chopping lettuce and cooking the ground beef. Then assemble in this order: nachos, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.