Whether you’re actually Irish or want to pretend you’re Irish for the day, St. Patrick’s Day is your holiday in March! Invite your friends for some traditional, festive Irish food and drinks, and search for the pot of gold hidden in your Lodge!
Bring in a chef or mixologist to teach the Alpha and guests how to make specialty Irish dishes and cocktails to make the event more than just another party.
- Green attire!
- St. Patrick’s Day plates, cups, napkins
- Holiday deocrations
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Irish potluck dishes
- Mixologist to teach Irish cocktail recipes
Tips to Remember: Ask for dietary restrictions of Brohters and guests while planning.
- 2 monthsout-
- Contact Social Chair of sorority or student group to set date
- Find location if you have no Lodge
- 1 month out-
- Set budget
- Purchase decorations (holiday decorations go fast!)
- Hire mixologist or have a Brother over 21 learn and practice cocktails to teach
- 1 week out- Let guests know what to bring for dinner
- Day ofevent-
- Decorate Lodge or venue
- Prepare food
- Set up tables
- Break down and clean up
- Store decorations for next year’s use